TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Well see where I am out, its up in the air now since I am looking for an apartment while looking for parts for a crawl box....

·
Registered
279 Posts
I just got back from Spring Fling and Big Dogs is ready for a Toyota showing for Main Jambo 2011.

Danny From 10 oz (Wheeling Club) said he is going to bring all his parts. Danny is a great guy and wheels the shit out of his yota. I have seen him give and fix peoples stuff quite a few times, even when he didn't know them. He will bring lots of diff's with all different gear ratio's, T-Case's, Birfs (Stock and Longs), knuckles, tie-rods, arms, ujoints, drive shafts,....you get the idea. Guys with Tons wont have issue's cause there are other vendors like MAD MATZ that has parts, and has guys coming in through the weekend bringing requests in.

So now there are Parts Vendors and a Food Vendor at Big Dogs.

Danny said he will lead the 39"+ guys, and I will lead the 35"+ guys. And if we get a lot in one group, Jamison will take one out. There are normal stocker trail leads (Groups 1-5) and I will try to find a Yota guide but don't count on it. The stock groups can get long.
Danny will be in Camp 4 and I would just suggest we all camp there. Its not that big or gets that packed, but I would try to get there on Thursday to get your spot. Even if you come late and all the spots are taken just say you are camping with me or whoever you know that's there and it will be all good.

Hunter and I had a blast at Spring Fling! 2 Jeeps blew there rods hitting the mud hole. Saw 3 8K Winches given away, and one of them was a guy in my group. He was the only one to try the "Winch Only" obstacle and needed his winch to get out. :D. Moon bounce for the kids, so Hunter was loving it. haha. I lost my water pump, alternator and then battery, had to get towed out of the top of the mountain.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Less than 2 weeks to go!!! Can't wait!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts