TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Id be down to go as long as I dont work and have a set of sliders by then(which I should) You ever been to big rock or is this the 1st time you will be going?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Cool. I got on there website and it looks like they have expanded some. Have you been out there since they added some more trails?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here are pics. with me being a toyota guy i got alot of crap from my buddies when i got hung up on the tires. i picked a bad line twice, but we were running out of time so i didn't have time to redeem myself. oh the joys of a long wheelbase.

these are all the pics from the facebook album, and not all in order

the black jeep broke a shock mount

and this jeep almost rolled. this is on the widow maker, and he was doing great but a little below his front left tire is some roots and he caught that and it made his jeep jump into that tree. the front tire went about 3ft in the air. in the pic he is winching himself down

·
Registered
289 Posts
Are there any rocks there or just mud and tires? Now that I have my FJ40 back I want to get out wheeling. The AA hwy isn't too bad of a ride in a 40, well maybe a little slow up the hills.

·
Registered
246 Posts
you're in cincy? i'm in the independence area, do you go wheeling often?

it was fun, i'll post pics sometime tonight.
Not as much as I would like, i do most of my wheelin in the fall/winter and spring since its cooler. I will keep you in mind next time we go out, i mostly go down to natural bridge, ky.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts