TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess all of you with 3000+ posts under your belts are going to have to start all over again in a race to the top (or bottom if you dont ever leave your pc).

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
sjvicker said:
Guess all of you with 3000+ posts under your belts are going to have to start all over again in a race to the top (or bottom if you dont ever leave your pc).
We set the off-topic folder to not count towards total number of posts.

Anyway, post count doesn't mean shit. Someone with 10 posts a year could have some really good info, and someone with 10,000 posts could be full of shit.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
556 Posts
Mike said:
We set the off-topic folder to not count towards total number of posts.

Anyway, post count doesn't mean shit. Someone with 10 posts a year could have some really good info, and someone with 10,000 posts could be full of shit.

Later,
....Mike
Mike is right... those post whores!! :xflipoff3

BTW, Mike, how do you change the blurb under our handle?

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
taco23 said:
Mike is right... those post whores!! :xflipoff3

BTW, Mike, how do you change the blurb under our handle?
I think once you reach 25 posts it can be changed, but I'm not 100% sure. Have to do some research.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
78 Posts
Mike said:
I think once you reach 25 posts it can be changed, but I'm not 100% sure. Have to do some research.

Later,
....Mike
I have over 25 posts but i cant change it. What are is the post level to no longer be a "newbie?"

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
bump!
jeez,10 characters to count as a post?

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
taco23 said:
Chris, don't see it, man. .. what field is it under? Maybe I'm just stoopid. :xsmash:
Rigth above this box is another that says "User CP" Click & choose edit profile, then you see a box with the heading: Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members.

Custom User Title This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the the default title for your usergroup and post count.
Your current user title is:
Cracker & proud of it! Reset
Custom User Title:

Birth Date If you enter your birth date using the controls provided here, other forum visitors will be able to see your birthday on the forum calendar and in your profile. Adding your year of birth is optional.

Home Page URL If you would like to let other visitors to this site know the URL of your own web site, enter it here.

·
Registered
29 Posts
From looking around on the forum options a little bit, it would appear that you have to be a silver or bronze member to change your title. I'm not sure how gold members fit in though.

Silver Sponsor AccountSilver Sponsor Account
Having a Silver Sponsor account will give you unlimited posting ability in our Sponsors Products Section. Silver Sponsors pay a yearly fee of only $75/yr. This is a perfect marketing tool for you small business owners who need to get the word out on your company's products.
With this account you will receive the following benefits :

A Silver Medal next to your username
A custom title under your username
The ability to upload custom avatars
The ability to upload attachments

Cost:
$75.00

Bronze Sponsor AccountBronze Sponsor Account
The Bronze Sponsor account is for any TTORA Member who also happens to own a business and would like to sell their products in the Sponsors Products Section. You will get the same benefits as listed above for the Silver Sponsor Account, but you will get it at a discounted yearly rate of $50/yr as long as you remain an active member of the club.
With this account you will receive the following benefits:

A Bronze Medal next to your username
A custom title under your username
The ability to upload custom avatars
The ability to upload attachments

Cost
$50.00

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't have $50 and I celebrate newbie-licious-ness

:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
valkyrie said:
Change it whenever you want. User CP > edit profile. Newbie is default...
I dont have that option. What is it under? maybe its only for moderators?

·
www.madmav.com
547 Posts
valkyrie said:
Under "Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members."
The first thing I see is "Custom User Title'

Mom always said I was special...
You are a sponsor.

Currently only mods and sponsors have the ability to change their title. Its the least we can ask for the time or money we put forth.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Maverick, Did get assigned to be a Mod? Or can I change mine as default for being a prez? If I can still sign on you can put me in the Early Yoats section.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
11 Participants
STOMPER
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing