TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im putting a pro comp 4" lift in my 95 T100 and am lookin at rims and tires. Ive heard that when you get some bigger tires for this truck that they will rub on the frame. I was wondering if this is true and if so what kind of rim could i look at to push the tires out so they wont rub on the frame in a hard turn?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have a 96 t100 and have a 3.5 lift with 33 1250 15 bfg all terrains and have 10'' mickey Thompson with a 4'' back spacing on them and it rubs just slightly in a hard turn

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I just put in a 4 inch suspension lift on and want the biggest tires i can get on there with the least amount of problems with rubbing, if i have to ill get a body lift but i dont really care if i have to cut the body a little for a little more room so any thoughts on how big i can go.

·
Registered
518 Posts
A body lift wont stop the tires from rubbing on the frame, idler arm or sway bar as a body lift does not move any of these components.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Well I just put in a 4 inch suspension lift on and want the biggest tires i can get on there with the least amount of problems with rubbing, if i have to ill get a body lift but i dont really care if i have to cut the body a little for a little more room so any thoughts on how big i can go.
Your gramar sucks bro..
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahahaha Im in high school, you think i care about my grammar, and this is just a forum site hahahaha sorry man

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And I know it wont stop the rubbing on the frame but if I need some more clearance for the tires I'll get a body lift, but only if I have to. But thanks for the consideration, I appreciate it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha I want functionality, I just want the most floatation possible that's all, I don't really care what the truck looks like, its got quite a few dents and I'm probably not gonna take them out haha, so no I dont really care just wanna go through anything. But thanks everyone for the consideration, I appreciate it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts