2,509 Posts
since when does fabtech make a 4"?

·
Registered
444 Posts
typer0149 said:
can I fit any 35"s on there or should I stay with 33"S

also if I do a 2" body than can I fit 35"S
the general consensus is 33"s are about the max you can go with approx 4" of lift. they'll still rub a little off road - you'll need about 6" to clear 33's with no worries....

pro comp says that 32" is the max tire height for their lift (and it's a 4 inch suspension lift)...

search around in this forum and you'll find all kinds of people running all kinds of tire sizes, with all kinds of lift heights. it's a matter of how much you're willing to cut.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats what I thought about fabtech lift

I will show everyone pics of it so you guys can let me know

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
you can run as large as 37" tires without trimming any body metal, if you don't mind driving in a constant straight line.:D

With trimming you will be able to run 35"

as said no triming~ 6" for 33"s and less run 32"s

·
Registered
398 Posts
you would easily be able to fit 35's if you did a 2'' body lift.. It only makes mathmatical sense. Since the truck has no rubbing issues with 33's, then if you add 2 more inches of lift, then you could add 2 inchs of tire

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
markzeronine said:
you would easily be able to fit 35's if you did a 2'' body lift.. It only makes mathmatical sense. Since the truck has no rubbing issues with 33's, then if you add 2 more inches of lift, then you could add 2 inchs of tire
going from a 33" tire to a 35" tire is only a 1" difference in Diameter!! Each inch of tire only will add 1/2"... ;)

that makes mathmatical sense... :D

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
typer0149 said:
can I fit any 35"s on there or should I stay with 33"S

also if I do a 2" body than can I fit 35"S
52s ...with some trimming ;)

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,206 Posts
markzeronine said:

der der derrrr

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
markzeronine said:
I've seen plenty of 'rubbing issues' with 33s and a 6" lift ;) It all depends on what sus system you have, bs on the wheels and how hard you hammer it.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,206 Posts
Alignment too. I would rub on my old truck with a 3" and 32's on the stock aluignment. I'm running 2.6 now with 32's that are slightly larger, and with a alignment that has the caster low so the tires are up. I could hammer down on the truck and not rub, while my old truck would barely rub on the pavement...

Same rims, same everything...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts