TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he has posted on every single one of these want adds with his email addy. i dont think he has ALL these things does he?? be safe with your money if your sending anything out his way. just thought it was a little strange.

·
Long lost Taco Owner
820 Posts
ocdp2000 said:
he has posted on every single one of these want adds with his email addy. i dont think he has ALL these things does he?? be safe with your money if your sending anything out his way. just thought it was a little strange.
Look at the bottom of the link. He says his family is in the parts business so it could be legit

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/search.php?searchid=76379

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
ptrautne said:
Look at the bottom of the link. He says his family is in the parts business so it could be legit

http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/search.php?searchid=76379
I told him he needed to be a legit sponsor if he wanted to pimp stuff here. We don't need random people nobody knows ripping people off.

Now don't get me wrong, he is probably completely legit! But, he's gotta follow Shannon's rules if he wants to sell stuff here.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
true dat. im just always looking out for all the peeps on here. everyone is so cool to help and offer advice.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
ocdp2000 said:
Well, he got a warning 4 days ago when he first joined our forum that only Sponsors were allowed to promote their businesses. I guess he thought hitting up every want ad and leaving his e-mail addy would be okay. I deleted all of his messages, all of which were to people looking for items and him leaving his e-mail addy, and just sent him his final warning.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks Shannon. keepin us safe.
-darren

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Copy that, didn't seem too cool when I noticed he replied to almost every post in the wanted section. Just smelled kinda fishy :D

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
I saw that a few days ago, I looked at all his posts after he e-mailed me about a wanted ad I had..I asked him if he had any public feedback anywhere and said I'm sure he understood I didn't want to send my money to a "total" stranger...He never returned my mail...Draw your own conclusions..

·
Registered
147 Posts
Funny, why not send the meager amount of coin to Shannon and he could have made a great rep very quickly. Hmm, a biz, that cant afford under $100 a year in advertising expense.... Strange biz.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts