TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
bilstein 5100 adjustables

has anyone used this shock or have any info on it. the part number for 05 plus is BE5-C475-H0. i only found it online at shock warehouse and on bilstein website. it looks good for a small 2.5 lift still using the the stock springs and the sort.

http://www.shockwarehouse.com/site/product.cfm?id=305113

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a pair and I am getting ready to install them as soon as I get a free day. I'll let you know how they are!

·
Registered
419 Posts
the only thing i know is that the shock is bigger than stock. with a bigger shock, the oil capacity is higher, thus giving a more comfortable ride.

·
Registered
449 Posts
It would be way better if the shock has more travel the OEM, which I am sure it does. I am thinking about getting a set for the rear to go with some Donahoe COs I am considering buying. They are much cheaper than the Donahoe rear shocks and I don't have to drill a hole in my frame to mount a reservoir.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i have a set tht i am waiting to put in util spring. hopefully they will be a cheaper alternative to coilovers. i got some 5150 resi ffor the rear. only want 1.5 in front and 1 in rear. we'll see

·
Registered
449 Posts
If you lift the front 1.5 inches it will still be lower than the rear and look a little better. Why bother lifting the rear as well, I think trucks look goofy with the ass end sticking up.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that's why i was interested in these shocks cause i'm only trying to do 2.5 lift so those would work perfect i think.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
SinCityTaco said:
It would be way better if the shock has more travel the OEM, which I am sure it does. I am thinking about getting a set for the rear to go with some Donahoe COs I am considering buying. They are much cheaper than the Donahoe rear shocks and I don't have to drill a hole in my frame to mount a reservoir.
Why? Unless you get some UCA's and drop the diff somehow (Don't say By spacing it with a diff drop kit!) This is pointless.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts