TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is the best place to buy these shocks to go with a 2-3" suspension lift? I would like to get the brushings and shocks together. Also, what is a decent price to have these installed? And how long does it take to receive these?

Thanks

·
Registered
741 Posts
drippy20 said:
So what is the best place to buy these shocks to go with a 2-3" suspension lift? I would like to get the brushings and shocks together. Also, what is a decent price to have these installed? And how long does it take to receive these?

Thanks
you can prolly talk to demello, i know he deals with the suspension stuff... as for install, it would be really simple to do youreself, there is litterally 2 bolts per shock, and you just take it off and put the new ones on there, maybe jack the back end of the bumper up a little so that it would be easier to line the holes in the shocks to the bolts on the truck... but very simple to install, don't pay anyone to do it, IMO

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
drippy20 said:

Thanks
Demello
Camburg.com
Wheeler's

·
Registered
44 Posts
drippy20 said:

Thanks
I had read that they were very hard to find right now. Please post up if you find them in stock.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
i got mine from demello when i got the donahoes and camburg arms

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
drippy20 said:

Thanks
very very hard to find....i order mined about 3 to 4 weeks ago..at jackit.com and called them yesterday...and still told me they didn't have'em in stock...so i just decided to get the 5150s for about 45 more...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
04RedLobster
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing