TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

will also take other things for trade .i need a new cast hi lift, a bed box that goes under the rails,16x8 6on5.5 steelies,new cb,or somthing for around the same value. let me know if you have parts for an 04 tacoma, i want to get these shocks out of my hands., they are usless to me :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

·
Registered
310 Posts
I might have some BRAN New shocks ( bilstein 5125)# F4-BE5-6253-H5 to trade. I just bought 5in Alcan spring lift and just kinda guess with these shocks . I have not got the spring yet but in the next week I should. If these dont work and you still have those then maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i went to kartek and got what i need already. didnt want to be bouncing down the road to work. these are still for sale. or trade for somthing. haha i guess i got alittle bump happy.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Are these brand new? I forgot.
Any ways I NEED these! I bought the wrong size shock (found out today after replacing my leaf spring with Alcans).

·
Registered
310 Posts
Are you looking for new (different) shocks...If you are then maybe we can do a trade...just an Idea...I dont have paypal yet but I am working on it. Does it come with the correct bushing for a 2000 tacoma.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pitpok4x4 said:
Are you looking for new (different) shocks...If you are then maybe we can do a trade...just an Idea...I dont have paypal yet but I am working on it. Does it come with the correct bushing for a 2000 tacoma.
no ive got the shocks i need now. pm'd you

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
7 Participants
MERCER FABRICATION
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing