TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why in the hell is there no effort to replace home heating oil with bio diesel? It would seem a lot easier to do than then the foolish foucus on converting the auto industry. I see all the distro problems with bio diesel, but it seems to me that it would be a whole lot easier to distribute it through the home heating oil network since there are a lot less outlets. It also seems to me that it would make more sense to have these plants focused on the heating products that they could make and store for winter and let the oil refineries focus on producing gasoline so that there is no the excuse to raise prices because they have to shift production. If our goal is to reduce our dependency on foreign oil, shouldn't we be focused on more than just automobiles?

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Even still it would seem an easier market to take out, and get back the much needed refining capacity for gasoline.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Oh I agree, your both absolutely right. But I also think something has to be done about the giant suv's being driven around with one person in them.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Jwitc075 said:
Oh I agree, your both absolutely right. But I also think something has to be done about the giant suv's being driven around with one person in them.

there is, you shut your mouth and plug your junk into the wall every couple hours

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Jwitc075 said:
Haha yea, ever drive a prius?

yup. driven pretty much everything

1 - 8 of 8 Posts