TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here do any bird hunting. dove season comes in again the 28 here in va....and i gotta check the dates but pheasant and quail is also coming in. ive been working my dog left and right lately and hes getting to be one great hunting pal!!!! anyone else use dogs for bird hunting?

·
Registered
53 Posts
byrdawg said:
anyone here do any bird hunting. dove season comes in again the 28 here in va....and i gotta check the dates but pheasant and quail is also coming in. ive been working my dog left and right lately and hes getting to be one great hunting pal!!!! anyone else use dogs for bird hunting?
I do not use dogs but a firend of mine does I love dove huntin.
where you at I VA.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im in virignia beach. i hunt at wenger farms for dove and also a piece of property in driver suffolk. i do some quail outside of richmond in louisa county, and to keep the pointer keen on the points i buy some quail and put them out in the fields at my friends place in suffolk and let him point em out and flush them then we shoot em.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
byrdawg
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing