TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unsure...It's for BITD and I haven't done retrieval for them yet. I was supposed to for the Parker AZ race but, I was busy shooting deer!

·
NVTTORA Pres. 社長
696 Posts
Im in !

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
K! You can either print out a volunteer waiver on BITD.com, or I can grab one today! Text me and let me know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My dad and I will be racing our buggy in this race. Car number 3014 in the morning race. It's got a gm motor but we're towing it with an fj if that helps. I wonder if findlay will have a display at tech... Robert i know you want to go

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ya, I haven't seen Toyota at any techs. It'd be cool.

BTW we will be at the left turn before shooting across Roach dry lake. Sound off when you come by!

Edit; RM 62.1

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sweet! I hope it's not too dusty so you'll be able to see the cars go by. We'll see by thursday night how it'll be out there. are you going to make it out to tech friday?

·
Registered
408 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
408 Posts
LOL, no it's being proud! HAHA

Wait till next year when instead of spectating I possibly say we'll honk as we drive by! Actually I don't know if henderson is on the list of potential races the owner of the truck has in mind but it's possible. I've got A LOT of work to do to the race truck between now and then though. LOL Like build the entire front half of it... BTW, the truck above is mine, I'm going to be building a 2nd truck over then next year that me and a friend will be racing hopefully late next year.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Truck is all ready to retrieve. Got my rack on with my four HID Hellas, hi lift jack, strobe lights, ham radio modified to reach bitd frequecy, and stickers to my friend shop alter ego customs.

Note; the dog in the second picture became my buddy today. While I was in my garage all day working on my truck, he was roaming the neighborhood, then coming and hanging out with me, then roaming again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Awesome! My car is ready to go for tech but we'll change the tires after going through tech just as a precaution in case there's nails or a puncture along the way. Still need to put pit boxes and things together for the crews (a bit last minute, my dad and i both have work that comes first unfortunately) but we're ready to have fun. I would post a picture of the buggy but i'm a bit illiterate on that type of thing. I did hear today that Casey bladed a bunch of the course. I hope not the rougher the better for us but it's ok.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Donald usually blades the courses. But nonetheless, after the first few TTs go through it will be torn up again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
TT's and 1's are going in the afternoon. we're in the morning race so besides some bike ruts, it'll be smooth where he bladed. hopefully the test section will still be a little deep

1 - 20 of 25 Posts