TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am going to get donahoe or camburg coilovers, with deaver rear pack and bilsteins whenever money permits... i want a little more lift than just the 2.5 that the coilovers are going to give me and it seems like the only way to raise my truck anymore is with a bl.... i know of two brands, performance accessories and roger brown... which is better? i am most likely going to get a 3" bl so what size tires would fit on it? are there any complications with these lifts... i have read something about relocating the bumper brackets or something.... if i did get these one of these lifts what are all the steps i would need to take? also if anyone has this lift on there truck PLEASE let me know and i want to see some pics... thanks everyone!

·
Registered
199 Posts
well before you jump into getting one, what are you doing with your truck? street queen, rocks, desert? if its the latter id say forget it. if not and youre not doing anything extreme with your truck, then roger brown is the way to go. i went with the 2" with grade 8 hardware and ultimate pucks (polyethelyne). check roger browns site for install instructions.

heres pics of my truck with a 2" bl and ome coils
http://community.webshots.com/album/156069485TWpYyW

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
you should be able to fit 33x12.5's with some trimming. go with roger brown if you get a body lift, but if you drive your truck hard i'd stay away from one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts