TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys, it should be here by wednesday so i'm starting to round up some help. would like to get this done asap since i'm rubbn' pretty good now that my ome setup has fully settled. will have the usual food and beverage bribe(ttora standard :) ) so let me know who and when. i won't be that bad! :D
-daniel

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
04tacodrvr said:
well guys, it should be here by wednesday so i'm starting to round up some help. would like to get this done asap since i'm rubbn' pretty good now that my ome setup has fully settled. will have the usual food and beverage bribe(ttora standard :) ) so let me know who and when. i won't be that bad! :D
-daniel
where??

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
04tacodrvr said:
-daniel

make it a sunday and ill be there. if not theres a pretty good chance ill be working. so if you want the mvp of wrenchathon there, make it sunday ;)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the day is pretty much up to who can make it so i'll say sunday for now. it will be at my house in paulding county/new hope area.
-daniel

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
04tacodrvr said:
man you live far away
today i get my wisdom teeth out lol weeeeeeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
911 Posts
i might be able to make it. My F-in truck took a dump again so i gotta see if i cant figure t out this week. But if i get it fixed id be more than happy to give you a hand when your ready
Logan

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I'm in Daniel. Let me know. Give me a shout on the cell.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I should be able to make it this Sunday or next weekend.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well its here so if anyone is feeln' REALLY frogy i'd love to do it before the clean up but i'm sure that ain't gonna happen, SO i'm thinking the weekend after if possible. can't put the tires on or any other mods til the bl is on so let me know guys. 'preciate it :)
-daniel

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
04tacodrvr said:
well its here so if anyone is feeln' REALLY frogy i'd love to do it before the clean up but i'm sure that ain't gonna happen, SO i'm thinking the weekend after if possible. can't put the tires on or any other mods til the bl is on so let me know guys. 'preciate it :)
-daniel
could we also put on my rear skid plate?
i need the keft mounting bracket i figured someone can weld if i come to this...

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
as of now i gonna say the weekend after the clean up. i'll prep what i can during the week to try make it easier/quicker when the gang shows up. if date is no good let me know, it's really up to you guys. special request for food and beverage will be taken, friends, family, significant others and dogs welcome.
-daniel

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
REDTACOtjm123 said:
could we also put on my rear skid plate?
i need the keft mounting bracket i figured someone can weld if i come to this...
i don't have a welder so i would have to say no unless someone brings one. or we 'wrench at another garage. sorry :(
-daniel

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just checking something...

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
i could use a welder around. if not its no biggie. maybe we can put on my shiney new rear bumper too :D

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
04tacodrvr said:
i don't have a welder so i would have to say no unless someone brings one. or we 'wrench at another garage. sorry :(
-daniel
its k
ill still try to stop by so i could meet some more of yall... :cool:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts