TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So this past weekend we headed to Durango to run Black Bear Pass. Awesome trail with some very nice scenery. Ended up taking about 2.5 hrs to complete the 12 mile trail. The "steps" during the descent into Telluride do indeed offer some pucker factor for sure. As soon as we were finishing the trail it started to rain, so we lucked out. In the last attachement you can see where we came down in the background.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where you running trails or just hanging out? Just curious cause I want to go back and do some more trails up in that area.

·
467 Posts
Ya i ran quite a bit of trails there in Crede. Nothing to wild, but definitely some awesome views. Hit like 13,500 elevation, and some awesome old mines up there. There is plenty of trails out there, and I'm sure some more interesting ones for a challenge.

Crede, CO

·
Registered
7 Posts
I went down that trail several years ago in my 86 Toyota PU (stock). Since I live in Farmington, I do a lot of the trails in SW Colorado. I am glad to hear you got off the steps before it started to rain.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
polar_bare
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing