TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright ladies and gentlemen this is the big weekend i'll be getting a new 07 Tacoma. There is ony problem though, i'm stuck between black or silver, IMHO they both look beautiful. Maybe you guys can shed some light on final decision. Thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I was kind of torn between those two myself, probably not much as you though. All vehicles I have ever owned and will own, will be black. I got into a brand new silver access cab 06 sport 6 speed, and fell in love with it. I thought about it for a week and told them to get me a black version. None such one existed in the northwest so I had to wait for one to get built and shipped. It was worth it.

I can offer nothing but my own opinion so: as wesley snipes would say, always bet on black.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Alright ladies and gentlemen this is the big weekend i'll be getting a new 07 Tacoma. There is ony problem though, i'm stuck between black or silver, IMHO they both look beautiful. Maybe you guys can shed some light on final decision. Thanks.
I love the all blacked out look. Yet you know what they say about black paint over time. the scratches and dirt begin to show. That's why I went with the silver.

·
Registered
291 Posts
What does the color have to do with tech?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Go silver, black looks like shit after a while. Silver looks clean from 10 feet away, even when it's dirty...OK mud doesn't count. I got the Desert sand pearl (gold) and it hardly shows dirt at all. One drawback, silver fades a bit faster.:2cents:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Black looks cool, but is really hard to keep looking clean, if that matters to you.
Another vote for silver

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Silver I Was In Your Same Shoes About Silver Blue Or Black.. .saw A Couple Of Black Ones Around Town And They Look Shitty Unless They've Just Been Washed.....i Got The Silver And Love It... It Just Rained Here Yesterday And Hehe Looks Like A Bran New Truck.. Vs My Buddies Black One Which Has Crap All Over The Doors And Stuff.... As They Say Silver Hides It All.... Can't See Scratches And Don't Fade Really + It Don't Hold In Heat As Well.. Slap Some Black Wheels On It And Then It'll Be Bad Ass......look In The Long Run.. It'll Hide Things Better Lol And When You Want To Sell It, It'll Look Better And Not Show Any Scratches U've Put On Her 4x4ing..... Just My Two Pennies This Is My Third Taco Also.. I Was Tired Or White Gold Gas Kewl...

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Black. i dont mind the scratches. It is a truck- that gets used. but a tacoma is a tacoma either way! Can't really go wrong

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool. the comments about black are just what i've been thinking this whole. thanks for your replies everyone.

·
Registered
106 Posts
INDIGO BLUE!!!!!! Has more horses to it. The blue has this chemical reaction with the air around it (which if you look at the sky....blue)....Much faster than any other model and well....just looks that much nicer. OK....if anyone believes this, we have some issues. Just had to have a lil fun. BLUE POWER!!!!:D

·
Registered
978 Posts
silver .....best color ever for a vehicle. ...and the most popular for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
407 Posts
If you're into accessorizing, all you can do with black is add chrome. I hate chrome, so silver would be my choice. Silver with black accessories looks much better to me than black with chrome.

Unless you night stealth a black truck....that's cool too.:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
INDIGO BLUE!!!!!! Has more horses to it. The blue has this chemical reaction with the air around it (which if you look at the sky....blue)....Much faster than any other model and well....just looks that much nicer. OK....if anyone believes this, we have some issues. Just had to have a lil fun. BLUE POWER!!!!:D

I agree with that :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
My Black Tacoma is a PITA to keep clean....I would stay away from it unless you have a garage to keep it in.

My paint is Shitty too and will scratch or chip at the drop of a hat.

Go with silver.

·
Registered
232 Posts
silver

1 - 20 of 35 Posts