1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
192 Posts
How long ago did you buy these?(apparently the newer versions don't fit, I tried!)

Where in norcal are you located?

thanks
Duc

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dlmai said:
How long ago did you buy these?(apparently the newer versions don't fit, I tried!)

Where in norcal are you located?

thanks
Duc
I got them from Andy in Concord who had them on his '97. I decided not to go with the wider wheels and tires so need to get rid of them. I tried on on my '00 and they fit fine.

I'm in Hercules

·
Registered
192 Posts
If I bought them.... could you store them for a few weeks... i won't be able to get up north until mid-march. Let me know what form of payment you would like... email me at spdbumprcr at yahoo.com

thanks
Duc

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dlmai said:
If I bought them.... could you store them for a few weeks... i won't be able to get up north until mid-march. Let me know what form of payment you would like... email me at spdbumprcr at yahoo.com

thanks
Duc
yea, no problem. Are you going to AZ rocks? there is always tts ;)

·
Registered
302 Posts
If they are the us steel wheels, which is what they sound like, they won't fit without a couple of options, either you have to grind down the backside of the d-holes and the outside of the brake caliper, or you can just use a 1/4 inch spacer and that will fix the problem, I jsut bought a set of the u.s. wheel daytona 84 black steel and thats what I had to do it use a spacer. they look great though

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jdiesel said:
If they are the us steel wheels, which is what they sound like, they won't fit without a couple of options, either you have to grind down the backside of the d-holes and the outside of the brake caliper, or you can just use a 1/4 inch spacer and that will fix the problem, I jsut bought a set of the u.s. wheel daytona 84 black steel and thats what I had to do it use a spacer. they look great though
ah, that would explain the 'USA' stamped on the inside ;)

I didn't think these would fit gen 3 trucks w/o mods.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts