TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
black tailgate for an 02 doublecab, don't care about badging, would like it to be clean no dents or major scratches. also need hardware, tailgate cables etc.. willing to pay about 150 for it...

pm me with pictures

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Are you missing your old one or replacing it or what? The reason I ask is because I'm looking for a tailgate release handle for my tailgate. If you still have a good one in your bad tailgate or something, I was going to see about getting it when you find another tailgate. Not sure if this is even the case but I'm kinda pulling at straws right now. Don't really wanna pay what they want for a new one. Anyway, let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jester_motorsports said:
Are you missing your old one or replacing it or what? The reason I ask is because I'm looking for a tailgate release handle for my tailgate. If you still have a good one in your bad tailgate or something, I was going to see about getting it when you find another tailgate. Not sure if this is even the case but I'm kinda pulling at straws right now. Don't really wanna pay what they want for a new one. Anyway, let me know.

Thanks!
try ebay, or car parts wholesalers ive seen a bunch on there

·
Registered
6 Posts
ive got it

i have one its black no bages clean but its off a 99 idk if it will fit ill sell w/ latches cables and everything for 120 can go lower im only sell it so i can make this months payment on the rest of the truck CASEY MILLER
979-236-1431

1 - 5 of 5 Posts