TTORA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I'm a chick with a truck, yup thats right haha got me and 07 taco anyways...I think this is the first time I've posted on here cause I'm new.. But I'll prolly get flamed for not searching first or something but i'll try to ask anyways... Anyways

I'm wanting to get some black rims for m truck.. Money is kinda tight so the cheaper the better as it prolly is to us all.. I'm not sure about the rock crawler wheels, I've heard from some people locally that they suck and wouldn't recomend me putting them on my new truck. Hard to balance and stuff.. And I was kinda looking for another wheel anyways.. I know there are some wheels called DX or something not sure.Kinda wanting the O style. Would it be possible for you all to post some pictures of some different wheels on some new trucks.. A silver dbl cab would be ideal haha..... Thanks alot guys ;)

Oh yea the guy who had the black long bed sport and just posted his truck up where did you get them at?

P.S. I'm going to be getting 16" rims and running little bigger tire than stock.. prolly 3" lift in the future thanks

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Welcome to the club. This is a great thread to start in. You can see what people have done to their 05+ trucks. If you see a wheel that you like, the best thing is to PM them and ask them. Otherwise people will either post pics here for you, or flame you for not saerching. I am also going to move your thread to the newbie section. Once again, welcome!

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28621&page=1&pp=30&highlight=black

·
Registered
84 Posts
I got my 16" black steelies from Wheeler's Offroad. They are the Type B model to fit my 06 Tacoma Sport, because my previous wheels were 17". Here's a link to Wheelers:

http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/tacomawheels.htm

Good Luck and welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I'm not too too crazy about those but they alright... I'm looking for something with the bigger holes.... But thanks.. Maybe someone will post up somemore :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Black rims

They have these at LesSchawbs, seen them on some newer Chevy's so I am sure they have them for the newer tacomas, thay are powder coated black, really easy to clean and look nice. Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I too want the black wheels on my 07', I'm looking at the pro comps alloy ones.... Idk the numbers but the guy has them on his truck thats on the dyno in the 05+ let me see a pic of your truck.. I like them just wondering how they are and if people like them?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts