TTORA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking out the forum to see what’s up. Joined TTORA back in 2001 and attended the first Tellico Takeover event back then. Was pretty active in the TN and GA chapters until life and work and adulting came along. Over the years I have moved on from my 97 Tacoma to a H3 to my current Tundra build. I still miss my Tacoma but love wheeling this full size beast and seeing what it’s capable of. Located in the Chattanooga Tn area and spent a lot of time around Coppengers Cove and Windrock OHV areas so if you’re ever in the area and want to ride hit me up!!

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Nice Tacoma and awesome to see that Tundra being wheeled. We’ll be coming through your area Labor Day weekend on our way to Windrock. Got any tips, recommendations or suggestions of places to go?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice Tacoma and awesome to see that Tundra being wheeled. We’ll be coming through your area Labor Day weekend on our way to Windrock. Got any tips, recommendations or suggestions of places to go?
Theres a few places around. Chattanooga Monthly Offroad Meet on FB usually always has people going to Big Fork or Prentice Cooper, both of which are just minutes outside the city limits if Chattanooga. Depending on your set up, armor, lift tires lockers etc,Coppengers Cove has several caves, waterfalls and river crossings to explore within an hour of Chatt. If you want something more scenic and relaxed/tame the Ocoee river is just 15-20 min off I-75 headed north to Windrock. And of course you gotta hit the Jeep Badge of honor trails 16, 26, and Panther Rock at Windrock 😁

·
Registered
'01 TRD Taco w/ARB and 2" Cornfed; '80 Toy Pickup w/20r, crawler, 36" Swampers, tube bed, etc, etc..
9 Posts
Welcome back!

I had an '074 door long bed Tundra... I couldn't imagine taking that thing on the trail. It took an acre to do a u-turn lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome back!

I had an '074 door long bed Tundra... I couldn't imagine taking that thing on the trail. It took an acre to do a u-turn lol
Lol yeah it gets tight at times, 146” wheelbase really makes sure you get decent at picking good lines lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts