TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We had a customer ask to have their FJ hi-lift clamps powder coated candy apple red. They turned out great! This might be a normal option if we get enough interest. We are working on pricing!

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can you do those in Gold for the Dick?
The powder coater said they can't do anything Gold for Dick. Anyone else can have their stuff Powder coated gold if they choose.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they look good but why isnt this in the FJ section?
They fit more than FJ's!

I honestly picked what I thought would be the best section for them. They aren't simply for the FJ's and they arn't a fab/tool. Also... remember. I work ~10 ft from Jason his skills rub off on me!

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The clamps can be used on anything with the right tube size.
Any tube with a ~1.75" OD will work. You can get a way with a tad bigger... but it will not fit exactly right.

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Please tell your powder coater to go fuck himself for me. Also tell him I have my own powder coater that will do all the gold stuff I want. He even did my wheels for me.

Fuckin gay ass SoCal powder coaters. No wonder they elected Boxer down there.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Please tell your powder coater to go fuck himself for me. Also tell him I have my own powder coater that will do all the gold stuff I want. He even did my wheels for me.

Fuckin gay ass SoCal powder coaters. No wonder they elected Boxer down there.
:lmao:

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Can you get them without the DO logo on them?

Does EVERYTHING have to have the DO logo? :mad:
Yeah... maybe they would be affordable without the DO etched in... :dunno: eh eh
Purdy though ;)

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Can you get them without the DO logo on them?

Does EVERYTHING have to have the DO logo? :mad:
Sorry Andy, but we can't get them without the DO logo, they would have to reconfigure the whole machine for it.

I don't see a problem with putting the DO Logo on our products!

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Well it's not like anyone can keep track of all the members, all the screen names and what they all do for a living. Not anyone here anyway.
If you say you can, I will just call you a liar, test you, then make you look sillier than you already do. LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts