1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
is that a factory snow plow option?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Yup - I have a set of destination M/T's as well - and they rock... i think i've put my truck in frame deep mud that snagged everyone else in our caravan except me... and mine are only little 30 inchers tucked under 3" of lift... :D

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
OH shit!! Say hello to scratches on your yellow running board, black wheels and various TRD stickers.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Blizzard ?

Definition of a Blizzard ;)

Just thought I might help clear things up :D

Not saying you didn't have one... But a heavy snowfall does not constitute a Blizzard... For the records anyhow...

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
That looks like a good time....one of the things I miss about living in Anchorage and Upstate New York...NO SNOW!!! I miss the impromptu snow runs...Gotta go two hours to find even a little white stuff in the PDX area...or if we do get a little dusting-it seems like the whole area shuts down cuz nobody can deal with it...

Your lights look like some PIAA 580's....what do you think about them?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Riding in snow like that would be awesome! If it even accumulated an inch here people would be expecting the apacolypse :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ocdropzone said:
They are. I love em. Any brighter fog lights would be too bright to use on the road. The offroad driving lights are perfect for a long beam. The housing quality can't be beat. I would buy them again in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
73 Posts
ocdropzone said:
That looks like a good time....one of the things I miss about living in Anchorage and Upstate New York...NO SNOW!!! I miss the impromptu snow runs...Gotta go two hours to find even a little white stuff in the PDX area...or if we do get a little dusting-it seems like the whole area shuts down cuz nobody can deal with it...

I grew up in Anchorage, man I miss the snow down here in San Diego. Drove up to Big Bear looking for some this weekend and couldn't find any!

I'd agree with Dell, not much of a blizzard in those pics given the surface of the snow but looks like a perfect night for a snow run. JEALOUS!! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
13 Participants
xcmountain80
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing