·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any more talk of going back

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
I was actually just thinking about this earlier this morning. I'm down for a trip. Maybe first weekend in June?

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
sounds like a weiner to me. June 2nd sound good?

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be working that weekend, how about june 9th

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
might could work... i will be a day tripper or at the most a friday night camping/day dive head back, that is if'n anyone wanted to camp out/night dive. Im sure DUAGGIE will come along and I might have a few firefighter buddies that want to come along

·
Registered
360 Posts
In

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will be there unless something odd comes up. I need to go to Austin the next time I am home to pick up a trailer full of furniture but otherwise I want.....no need to get my scube gear wet at least once before Cozamel.
I would like to give Bekah an informal training session as well.

Will anybody be bringing kids?
I will probably have Brandon (my soon to be step son) he is 9yrs old.
I might try to get most of my family out for this one as well.

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
none of the rest of us have kids (that we know of!) but I dont see that it would be a problem.

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Brad and I spoke last night, one of us will call and get a camping spot for those of you who wish to come out friday afternoon/night and camp. Im sure it wouldnt take too much to convince a few people to do a night dive. For those of you who missed last time it was a blast (other than being freezing). Definately worth the trip (even for us @ 2 hours)

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Anyone interested in some used dive gear? I found 2 sets (complete BCs, regulators, octopus, etc.) for a pretty good price. I'll be checking it out this week. If I do end up getting them, I'll probably have a dive shop go through the regs and test/rebuild them. Let me know if you are intersted.

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
No reason why you cant dive. Like I said, just pay for the refill on the bottle and your welcome to try my stuff out. Brad is pretty well skilled in diving and can at least give you the .05 cent class (or I can just to get you into the water and see what it is like)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts