TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out wheeling with some of my jeep buddys and I got kind of pissed at my rig. My extracab is so damn long. They were way up the trail while I was trying to manuever a 13 point turn. Anyone have some good pics of a bobbed bed? Maybe even a write-up? About how much can you take off the back of a tacoma?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just bobbed mine about 2 weeks ago.. I got 14 1/2 inches out of it. I'll send you a pic

·
Registered
169 Posts
YotaAddict said:
I just bobbed mine about 2 weeks ago.. I got 14 1/2 inches out of it. I'll send you a pic
Send me a shot too, please..

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
YotaAddict said:
Would ya mind shootin me some pics, too [email protected]

Thanks.

--Scott

·
Registered
86 Posts
Looks good, man. I agree it's well worth the trouble.

·
Registered
50 Posts
WILD YOTE said:
I was out wheeling with some of my jeep buddys and I got kind of pissed at my rig. My extracab is so damn long. They were way up the trail while I was trying to manuever a 13 point turn. Anyone have some good pics of a bobbed bed? Maybe even a write-up? About how much can you take off the back of a tacoma?
We took 11 inches out of mine

http://norcalttora.com/~jordan/truck stuff/P1010455.jpg

Jordan

·
Registered
169 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts

·
Premium Member
362 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Sup Yo!

faithoffroad said:
Hey we're going to Disney,OK in May
Could this be who I think it is? Sup homie!

I go to Disney at least once a month so you can probably count on me being there. Yaul campin' at Hogans? Yu wheelin' that rig of yurs yet? Been a while since I seen ya. Gilmer at the 03 Nats I believe was the last time.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Yeah I'll be wheelin it. We are planning on camping at Hogan's. We are going Memorial day weekend

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
faithoffroad said:
Yeah I'll be wheelin it. We are planning on camping at Hogan's. We are going Memorial day weekend
Crazy you guys go to Disney!? i didn't know i was this close to other members. I'm about an hour, hour and a half away from disney, have been waiting for the weather to clear up before going down again. Last time I was there we had to go into hogans trailer cuz a tornado went overhead. We should do a run sometime.

·
Registered
169 Posts
i want to do it REALLY bad now, man that looks soooo SWEET!. Ill deffinately be doin it.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
KStacoma said:
Crazy you guys go to Disney!? i didn't know i was this close to other members. I'm about an hour, hour and a half away from disney, have been waiting for the weather to clear up before going down again. Last time I was there we had to go into hogans trailer cuz a tornado went overhead. We should do a run sometime.
You should come down Memorial day weekend

·
Registered
85 Posts
Disney

Just to keep on track......When do you plan on bobbin' yur bed? What youo goina cut with and what kind of welder you goina use??? You got all that planned yet or are you just in the looking at pics and deciding to do it phase?

For those talkin' bout Disney, here some recent pics of an event me and Sloth did there on New Years. I posted a link and info back in December sometime in the events section. The comp was it's first real test since being sas'd. The only other time it was wheeled before the comp and after the sas was THIS RUN(scroll bottom bar far right for picks of test line).

and here's some more of old OKTTORA runs HERE and HERE.

Anywayz, keep me posted on when yaul plan on goin' there and I'll definatterly meet up with ya.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts