TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone local sell 1"-1.5" body lifts? Rodger Brown's site is not very order friendly and seems that he has a 5 week backlog (minimum). Any other body lift options that use the solid poly block?

·
7,735 Posts
I don't know anybody other than the 4crawler/roger brown site.. but I do have 6 1" pucks left over that I'm not going to be using.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Toytec has 1"bl. Thats what I used, was going to go with roger brown but didn't want to wait 5weeks

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Toytec has 1"bl. Thats what I used, was going to go with roger brown but didn't want to wait 5weeks
Do you have to call them? I checked the website and didn't notcie any.

Edit: looks like they have them for newer products, not mine. I'll call them on monday and check for sure.

·
20,355 Posts
From what I have seen in the other kits I would bite the bullet and wait 5 wks for the 4crawler kit.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Do you have to call them? I checked the website and didn't notcie any.

Edit: looks like they have them for newer products, not mine. I'll call them on monday and check for sure.
Srry guess I've only looked for my truck..but I'm sure they could cut some pucs for you?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I DIY'd mine. Got the UHMW from plasticare, it was pretty simple. I think I had to buy an 8' stick so it didn't really save me any money. I ended up using the left over and made a BL for a friend and some other stuff here and there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts