TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just finished my body lift (2" 4crawler) it is raining like a sumbitch outside so I will get pics tomorrow and do a shake down run. Winch should be here tuesday or wednesday I hope. :aahg:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Spacecwboy said:
just finished my body lift (2" 4crawler) it is raining like a sumbitch outside so I will get pics tomorrow and do a shake down run. Winch should be here tuesday or wednesday I hope. :aahg:
fun! ive also been wrenchin for the past 4 days.. finally getting all that wiring done.. valentine radar, radios, relays on compressor and lights, gps, interior fuseblock..
that rain does suck..
how are ya going to mount/wire the winch?

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mounting it on the all-pro. havent given too much thought to anything else. I do want to wire a switch in the cab if I can figure out how/where

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
You can run your winch controller throught the fire wall for a temp set up. I did that and have not taken it out

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I'm gonna go pick up a camper today in san antonio. Other than that, not much else needs to be done right now. Gotta just do a little at a time, college budget sux :p

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Spacecwboy said:
Where did you purchase your winch? I want one for my ARB bumper so bad.And after wheelin with Captain J. I found out how important they are.
They are great for catchin "Jeep"fish too.

·
Happy, Happy, Happy
5,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
winchdepot.com

same price as 4wpw but comes with a reciever shackle instead of a tow strap. 549 shipped for the warn M8000

·
Don't get Wenzeled
1,410 Posts
Spacecwboy said:
winchdepot.com

same price as 4wpw but comes with a reciever shackle instead of a tow strap. 549 shipped for the warn M8000

nice... have to seriously resist the urge to buy one.

·
Don't get Wenzeled
1,410 Posts
Spacecwboy said:
you need one to go with that hella cool bumper you have

I know!!

I ended up spending my wad on a new pistol:

Springfield XD 9mm - 3"

1 - 20 of 31 Posts