TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone suggest a good 2" or 3" body lift to go with my 3" Skyjacker suspension lift on my 06' Tacoma 4x4? I know alot of people on here don't like Skyjacker too much, but I purchased and had it installed before I ever knew about this site lol. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
just go with 2 if ya wanna go that big... stay away from 3....

x2 on 4crawler BLs, easy install, love mine...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't see my specific 06' lift, but did notice that they would customize..SO many details with it though. I really don't think I'd know where to start. Sorry that I'm a complete dumbass when it comes to most things to do with Toyotas or trucks in general. I really don't care on the price as long as its under 500, but would I be able to keep my same skyjacker shocks/springs?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I didn't see my specific 06' lift, but did notice that they would customize..SO many details with it though. I really don't think I'd know where to start. Sorry that I'm a complete dumbass when it comes to most things to do with Toyotas or trucks in general. I really don't care on the price as long as its under 500, but would I be able to keep my same skyjacker shocks/springs?
No prob keeping the suspension mods. Two totally different animals here. E-mail regarding the BL and they will taylor it to your truck. Keep the BL to 2 inches and under and you will be fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts