TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 tacoma with a toytec 3 inch lift. Iam running a 285/75/16 nitto terra grappler. I like the way it looks its no wheelin truck. It just gets me to work. But here letely i have been wanting to buy a body lift for it. i know that alot of people dont like them but i think will if i do it right and not half blank it haha. It bugs me when people do one and they dont use the gap gards and bumper reloaction mounts. Anyways i would like to buy a used one if i can but if not where should i go to buy one? any suggestions?

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
i hear Roger Brown makes good bodylift kits...

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
How much body lift are you planning on getting, and are you wanting to go with bigger tires? As for buying a used one, try looking in the classifieds here. If you go new, check out the 4crawler body lifts. I have the 3" toytec lift with the 1" bl. and it looks ok.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o thanks guys. ben You got any pics of your truck that i can see? i think that i want a 3 inch body lift. But i would like to see a pic of your truck to see what it looks like. No i want to keeps my same size tires they rub a little bit as it is now

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

The silver one is my truck, and the other one is my little sisters. I have a 1" bl and we put a 2" bl on her truck.

These are the about the best pictures I have since I put the lift on.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts

The silver one is my truck, and the other one is my little sisters. I have a 1" bl and we put a 2" bl on her truck.

These are the about the best pictures I have since I put the lift on.

what size tires does your sister have??

·
Registered
2,509 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
She has 33's
im guessing she has the toytec too...if so...does she have any rubbing issues or regrets with the 2" ?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
im guessing she has the toytec too...if so...does she have any rubbing issues or regrets with the 2" ?
She has the revtek 3" lift. Her tires are 33x12.50x15 parnelli jones dirt grips. They still rub a little bit, but not to bad. when we first lifted the truck with only the 3" lift you could not even turn the tires, so we had to put the body lift on, and hammer the pinch weld some.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
ok thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts