I never could find a listing anywhere, so when I swapped my body mounts, I used a torque wrench to test the bolts before I remove them. Took 47 ft-lbs to turn them. So figure somewhere around 50 ft-lbs. That seems to be an accepted number by most that install body lifts.
I used a 3/8 inch or a 1/2 rachet and turned them till I couldn't move them anymore (with a constant pull, I did NOT "bounce" it to get it to move just that little bit extra). Checked them at 500 and then 1K miles later adn they were still tight. Its been fine since its has been on and is getting ready to come off in the next 2 weeks.