TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm new to the wheelin' world and I was hoping someone from the boise area could help show me the ropes. I drive a 97 2.7L 4 banger 5 speed and just got new 15' black Rock Crawler Series 98 with 32x11.50 mud claw radials. I'd like to put my new stuff to the test and also my driving skills. I attend boise state i'm originally from northern california and don't know where a good place to start would be. Any input would be great.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i'm a student at boise state! what kind of terrian are you looking for? I've got a 97 2.7 five speed as well, though the engine is dead right now. my buddy drives a 98 taco 3.4 five speed trd. if we get somemore rain we could go play in the mud. the snow is melting fast so the fun trails will be passible a lot earlier than last year. whats your major?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anything doesn't matter to me I just wanna have some fun with my new and improved toy. haha. And im majoring in exercise science with an emphasis is exercise physiology

·
Registered
13 Posts
There are lots of places to have fun around here. we'll have to meet up and see what kind of trouble we can get into. you heading back to cali for spring break?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like a good time to me haha. and ya my truck is actually at home now rims and tires are getting done tomorrow and im bringing it back here after spring break.

·
Registered
13 Posts
sounds good to me. pm me when your back. hopefully i can get most of my engine work done over the break, then i can go try and break it again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts