TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I've decided on getting bolt-on sliders. Right now I'm leaning toward demello's...
Anyone got an opinion on theirs. I know hytenor and others have ones that they made and others can make them, but I'm looking for a set I can buy since I don't weld.

thanks,
-ed

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
dredwa said:
Hey Guys,
I've decided on getting bolt-on sliders. Right now I'm leaning toward demello's...
Anyone got an opinion on theirs. I know hytenor and others have ones that they made and others can make them, but I'm looking for a set I can buy since I don't weld.

thanks,
-ed
If you would rather go weld-on I'm sure there's got to be some NOrCal TTORA peeps willing to help you weld them on. I can tell you Demello's stuff is great from personal experience. I have no experience wiht bolt-ons though. I have his HD round sliders welded on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, I like bentup's stuff. I have a rear bumper from them (2nd hand) that I really like. I haven't gotten an idea of how long it would take to get sliders from them. Guess I should give 'em a call.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've been looking for bolt on sliders too. I have not seen anyone talk about sliders made by Hanna Quality Motorsport on this site but I've seen alot of talk about them on yotatech and they are made for the LandCruiser and 4Runner. The thing that is different about them is they bolt to the frame using u-bolts so no drilling of the frame is required. I've sent Jason Demello an email asking if he would be willing to make a set like that for me but he has still not responded. If you want, I can let you know what his response is.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
i have bentup's bolt on and never had a problem with them, it would seem that they would be damn near impossible to break off.

·
Registered
44 Posts
KenRiceHilo said:
I've been looking for bolt on sliders too. I have not seen anyone talk about sliders made by Hanna Quality Motorsport on this site but I've seen alot of talk about them on yotatech and they are made for the LandCruiser and 4Runner. The thing that is different about them is they bolt to the frame using u-bolts so no drilling of the frame is required. I've sent Jason Demello an email asking if he would be willing to make a set like that for me but he has still not responded. If you want, I can let you know what his response is.
I would like to see this u-bolt design. I did a search for that company and found nothing. Do you have a link for Hanna? I don't lurk on Yotatech. Thanks

·
Your Rig Sucks
618 Posts
dredwa said:
Hey Guys,

thanks,
-ed

I have a very nice set of Bolt-Ons for an X-Cab for sale. One of a kind set made my Wildcard (Fl.Pres). Bolt on through existing holes with no drilling. They have backing plates for the backside of the frame. I ran them for a couple of years and USED them hard with no problems. Asking $200 plus shipping. I'll try to post a link to some pictures:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bigtacoma2003
http://community.webshots.com/user/iletemgo

under the truck album

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Jimmy If I could posted the picture I would have done that for the lazy people that don't know how to look. Also you going to Tellico with us in Jan.?

·
Registered
51 Posts
BigDaddyToy said:
I would like to see this u-bolt design. I did a search for that company and found nothing. Do you have a link for Hanna? I don't lurk on Yotatech. Thanks
Are you sure you searched? : :) : Anyway, I don't know how to create a link (grateful if someone explains how) but these are two sites I came across:

hannaquality.com
realcruiser.com/80sliders

There were 2 long threads on yotatech about these sliders for the new 4runner. I was intrigued by the mounting method and inquired with Demello about fabricating this design but I still have not gotten an answer.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
KenRiceHilo said:
I'm sorry i don't think I got your e-mail? My e-mail is [email protected] if you have any questions?

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
5keepers said:
I broke an axle and need a CV boot for the other side. My new bumber makes a skid plate almost impossible to mount too. My P/S pump is shot if you can believe that LOL.
You broke a CV axle or rear shaft? If CV go to the advanced and get a reman of $70 that are warrentied for life. Downey has high angle boots for $13 (i believe). You or Chris K. can hook you up with PS pump.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts