TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
n9emz said:
No fawken way....

C/TR 1E7/FC13 A/TM A04B/F750F

Surely all available axle code info isn't up to date.
Maybe you could clarify this post. What are you trying to get across? I am looking into my crystal ball :rolleyes: :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
mojavegold said:
Maybe you could clarify this post. What are you trying to get across? I am looking into my crystal ball :rolleyes: :)
Checked the doorjamb tag on my truck....according to available info, it's equipped with 7.5, 4.56 open diffy. No fawken way.

Accelerates like a scalded-assed ape, and much quicker out of the hole than Joe's '07 DC TRD O/R, but just can't be coded right.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sambo, those codes you're talking about don't apply to the newer taco's, its for the older yotas. You have 3.73's and a 4cyl 4x4 would have 4.10's. And another thing, you've got the 8.4 diff if its a sport model and an 8.0 if it has the electronic locking diff.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Slergio said:
Sambo, those codes you're talking about don't apply to the newer taco's, its for the older yotas. You have 3.73's and a 4cyl 4x4 would have 4.10's. And another thing, you've got the 8.4 diff if its a sport model and an 8.0 if it has the electronic locking diff.
Thanks, Sergio.

I've got the E-locker. My Taco hulkomania appointment is getting very close. :D Sliders went on day before yesterday. Regards to you and the crew.

After over an hour of general searches and your response, I finally found this thread:

http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60326&highlight=codes

Should have searched Hytenor's posts to begin with. I've picked up more info from him in a total of about an hour than I have off the rest of the whole frikken web in 5 months. Your wallet's a little thicker because of him and my wallet's over $3K thinner. That dude rocks. :kewl:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
10-4 guess that clears up a few things. Rock on :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts