TTORA Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Sorry guys, life has a funny way of getting in the way of projects :) . Spending too much time in Havasu this summer and working too hard to pay for it did not allow any time to work on the project. I should have everything wrapped up and some final pics up by next week.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Here are the finished pictures everyone has been waiting for. Works great and the weight of the tire does not make the gate sag at all when swung open. Oh, by the way... I have not purchased the spare yet so I had to pull one of my rear wheels off for mock up and photo purposes. No jokes about running on three wheels :)

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
sweet.......When you getting a spare, Now that you have a sweet carrier?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Trying to find a used 31 X 10.5 X R15 All Terrain. Don't feel like dropping $125 on a brand new tire to use as spare. Hopefully will come acros somthing soon. Have not had any luck yet. Yes, I am a cheap ass :D

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Trying to find a used 31 X 10.5 X R15 All Terrain. Don't feel like dropping $125 on a brand new tire to use as spare. Hopefully will come acros somthing soon. Have not had any luck yet. Yes, I am a cheap ass :D
ive got a brand new goodyear wrangler all terrain on a steelie i could sell you for cheap if your in the bay area or if you still dont have one the next time i go down to southern cal

·
Registered
757 Posts
Nice work, I like it!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
This carrier is excellent! I like it. Plenty of work, but you didn't drop $900 on the production model and you have the satisfaction of standing back and saying... "Yep... I built that."

I have seen a few on Pirate that I wouldnt even show people that I built, but this is very nice. Good work.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts