TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Border Patrol Agent sentenced to prison for shooting an illegal resisting arrest... May actually have gotten a death sentence... Those who have not signed the petition... should maybe think about it before the guy is dead... And it's pathetic that the illegal criminal that brought this all about... walks free and lives to run the border another day :mad:

Link

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fark... They just now sent me the email on that... He'll be dead for a month before I get the next update from GrassRoots... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
weirdmexicantaco said:
lol... a criminals got beat down in prison.... what else is new :flipoff1:
Yeah. And illegal alien drug runners get shot in the ass every once in a while, too. The only thing these agents did wrong was to be lousy shots. Soon as the crap gets sorted, this will go to retrial, and you better believe it will come out different. Turns out the prosecutors lied about the oficers' statements to the senators when they briefed the senate judicial committe. That is a crime I can't wait to see punished.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Another cop broke the law and a jury found him guilty. Now he complains about a little prison justice. :confused: Maybe other cops will think twice before using deadly force when the cons finally kill him.

·
Registered
482 Posts
If you put someone else's life in danger by breaking the law, just be thankful that when it's all over you're still alive and in one piece most of the time thanks to our legal system.

Nothing's perfect, or can you walk on water?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
weirdmexicantaco said:
lol... a criminals got beat down in prison.... what else is new :flipoff1:
WeirdMexicanThreadCloser strikes again!

Simple really.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Are they going to hire Mexicans to do that work... because I knoe Americans won't.. they are too lazy :rolleyes:
TACODOC said:
This will help to guide all prospective new citizens through legal entry points, and would help innocent drug smugglers to find an honest job :2cents:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I'm sure there would be no shortage of contractors lined up for that job. All we need are two or three D12 Cats side by side with fuel trucks following on in trace... fencing crews following the heavy equipment... kinda like the trans continental railroad... one crew start near San Diego, California and the other crew start near Brownsville, Texas and it's a race to meet in the middle :xusflag:

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Animal said:
Are they going to hire Mexicans to do that work... because I knoe Americans won't.. they are too lazy :rolleyes:
Wouldn't that be "WE are too lazy" if an american said it?

'Cause if it's "THEY are too lazy" because a mexican said it, you are gonna get your ass flamed off!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts