TTORA Forum banner

521 - 540 of 572 Posts

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Jeebs01 said:
Programmable Logic Code? Had to some programming of Modicon in college - yuck - i didn't care for it. Anyways, good luck in the search.
:rofl:
a big job I'm working on is a Modicon Quantum code... the programmer quit when he said he was ~90% done...
ya, I have a little more than 10% to do :rofl:

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
that doesnt sound right mike.. im not marrying YOU ya know...
:rofl:
sorry...
Nice Poser Shot Una ;o)

I call everyone who has some sort of poser shot some version of poser...
PrezPoser for Troy before he moved...lol I guess PrezPoser is Joe now :rofl:

and the OneEyedPosers for Mark and Brad :rofl:

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
i get called unafish alot...
yea obviously not my favorite nickname
but at least they drop the "T"

or uner or uner valdez

or shady

or "u"

i mean seriously how lazy do you have to be to shorten a 3 letter name to one letter?
better than hearing "woman, get my beer... and it better be open"

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
ok...
so any of you guys ever on a project where every time you start to get ahead, something happens that just sinks the job for another 2 weeks?

seems like this job I am on just doesn';t want to go away... everytime I think it is good, something else happens...

:banghead:

oh well
it's all fun and games... right :confused:

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
ok...
so any of you guys ever on a project where every time you start to get ahead, something happens that just sinks the job for another 2 weeks?

seems like this job I am on just doesn';t want to go away... everytime I think it is good, something else happens...

:banghead:

oh well
it's all fun and games... right :confused:
Yeah, yesterday was like that for me too. I went to 4 different jobsites (on opposite ends of town of course), and none of the jobs were ready. And, you know you're in a good area of town when every other building is a bail bonds joint...LOL I passed a church....well I wouldn't really call it a church, more like a "house of worship", that had a big sign in front of it that read "Just be thankful".....I was thinking what it really meant was "Just be thankful you've made it this far without being carjacked" I lived in Brooklyn for awhile, and this neighborhood made me want to lock the doors and drive really fast....LOL

521 - 540 of 572 Posts
About this Discussion
571 Replies
22 Participants
NEV2DEP
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing