TTORA Forum banner

541 - 560 of 572 Posts

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Yeah, yesterday was like that for me too. I went to 4 different jobsites (on opposite ends of town of course), and none of the jobs were ready. And, you know you're in a good area of town when every other building is a bail bonds joint...LOL I passed a church....well I wouldn't really call it a church, more like a "house of worship", that had a big sign in front of it that read "Just be thankful".....I was thinking what it really meant was "Just be thankful you've made it this far without being carjacked" I lived in Brooklyn for awhile, and this neighborhood made me want to lock the doors and drive really fast....LOL
yikes dude

I lived in flint for a year, and went to YSU, so have an idea what you are talking about...

how does Columbus rank for crime?

Youngstown is always in the top 5 for muders/year it seems :rofl:

luckly... I may have had a half step forward this morning... hoping...
we'll see when tech support calls me back to see if my hack is actually kosher :rofl:

goodluck with your jobs dude

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #543
Well I am back at work after a couple of days of kind of off. I was on call so after 5 I had to work. :( Oh well just got to make it threw today and it is the weekend. :woot:

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
MODICON SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!

setting the modbus addresses for communication to a GE software program
and stupid Concept (the modicon programing software) crashes every 30 min!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I am ready to get the saz-all out for this modicon pos!
:saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw:
where's the shotgun blowing up a plc smily?

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I am bored at work everyday.........like today I have been here for 2 hours and not did a dam thing........which is cool cause I am tired and don't really want to do anything........but it sucks cause I am makeing no money..........I just can't win LOL

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
bored

I've spent the last 3 days organizing and inventorying (sp) one of our service trucks

This morning I got to go yank my bosses pontoon boat from his lake and bring it up to our shop for cleanup & storage

but then I spent the rest of the day adjusting the parts & tools list for the truck I've been organizing:(

I have no idea what I'm gonna work on tomorrow

I've got a ton of actual work to do, but am waiting on parts that seem to be taking forever to arrive

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
MODICON SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!

setting the modbus addresses for communication to a GE software program
and stupid Concept (the modicon programing software) crashes every 30 min!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I am ready to get the saz-all out for this modicon pos!
:saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :saw:
where's the shotgun blowing up a plc smily?
Work Sucks!
work sucks on Sundays!
Work would be better if it were Allen-Bradley

-shameless plug-

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
we have a older guy who works for us and takes care of the self serves and does other misc odd jobs. He's got something wrong with his eye and has been off for a few days and we're not sure when he's coming back to work so I've been delegated to take over his duties which this week include applying sealer (Dry Lock) to the basement walls of my boss's hunting cabin:(

Me and one of our service techs spent 4hrs painting & only got the equivalant of one wall done with the first of the 2 required coats.:eek: For anyone who's never painted block it is nothing like wood or drywall. It is very rough & porous and the sealer must be worked down into all the pores. What a PITA:mad:

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
~Una
XT Offroad - Offroad Forum
I can be just as childish as the next guy!
http://www.xtoffroad.com/

Una,
3 members in your club?

I had that when I was in college,
Rocks Sweat and Gears!
it was a blast, there were other members, but only 3 of us ever went wheeling :rofl:

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
:rofl:
http://www.eng.ysu.edu/~melliott/hobbies.htm

Rob's blazer was halarious! he tiped that thing over and didn't even scratch or dent the door!
then later the same day, he side swiped the only tree in an open field
:rofl:

541 - 560 of 572 Posts
About this Discussion
571 Replies
22 Participants
NEV2DEP
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing