TTORA Forum banner

561 - 572 of 572 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
today at work

we discovered my truck's contact patch measures roughly 8"W x 8.5"L @ 25psi, at 12psi it measures about 8.5"W x 12"L:D

also while for the last few years my truck has always been the vehicle of choice for launching & retrieving boats at my boss's cabin (unpaved ramp) apparently it has now become the only vehicle that is considered cabable enough to do anything down there that involves going around to the backside of his cabin or over toward the lake

Not sure if I should be flattered or worried:confused:

Today's task was backing a jetski trailer (2 skis, a big 3 seater Polaris & a older Kawasaki stand-up) up a muddy hill and into the basement of the cabin

·
Registered
375 Posts
no boredom at work as of late. i think it has something to do with the 6 co-workers that have left/been fired/retired over the past couple years with no replacements. i happen to work at one of those family owned business' where "there's always somethig to do" there's nothing like sweeping for a couple hours straight.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #566
My bucket truck is in the shop again. I am stuck in the office with little to no work to do, and a new bike out side.:banghead: I am so just ready to go out the door and take off.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
My bucket truck is in the shop again. I am stuck in the office with little to no work to do, and a new bike out side.:banghead: I am so just ready to go out the door and take off.
sounds like a bad case of food poisioning to me;)

Speaking of new bikes I was looking over things the other day and think if I can stop the coke,whiskey and strippers I might be able to get myself 1 for Christmas

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #571
Sitting on the side of the road right now at a pull off. Nothing to do, but not going back into the office. Well at least we have air cards for our note books now. Oh got a TV card for the computer as well, if I feel like watching TV. Then again watching TV would be work.

well time to hit the road and get back to work.

561 - 572 of 572 Posts
About this Discussion
571 Replies
22 Participants
NEV2DEP
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing