TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i check this stupid website like every 10 minutes. work is boring, but what is even more boring, is i am having conversations with myself on here. does anyone else check stuff as much as i do, or am i the big nerd on the board with no life.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
hell at least you are at work getting paid to search the board, when i was looking for a job i would spend most of the day just searching the fourms. it sucks when you start reading the same posts over again.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Yeah hitting refresh and none of your subscribed threads have changed. That's when you know you are bored AND addicted to the forum....

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Yeah hitting refresh and none of your subscribed threads have changed. That's when you know you are bored AND addicted to the forum....
aint that the truth..... hitting refresh now.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I seem to recall whiling away the hours in hotel rooms across dumpy ass Nebraska while getting drunk and posting on the now defunct "drinking thread" (we're all grown up now, I guess)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ha. ive yet to see the drinking thread, but if its around, ill find it. hopefully there will be plenty of drinking tomorrow night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts