TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boredom = Wheelin Fun 56k warning

So I got bored today and went down to 5-mile pass. Never been there and went before the meet this month on the 24th, just to look around. I took the trails on the left side of the road. The right side had a ton of atv's on it and I didn't want to mess with that.

Didn't really do anything all that technical but it was still fun, took some poser shots and a short video (it fine being the camera man until you kneel down on a covered up catcus and get a couple of needles stuck in your knee). Enough talk here are the pcitures:

Poser shots first

Flexing Pictures

Fun on a ledge:

The Ledge:

Video:

I came across a fire that some left burning still a bit. So I put it out be shoveling dirt over and by another means which won't be mentioned. :D

It's no Tacoma but I still love my 4runner :D

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
bored wheelin leads to bad things for me for some reason.... especially when i don't go to practice or class, i end up stuck out in the middle of nowhere saying "i shoulda went to class...."

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
nice lookin runner, whatcha got done to it?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
great pics.

Looks like a pretty nice place to wheel, too.

You might want to take somebody with you next time. Wheeling alone is not such a good idea.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya, I know not to go wheeling alone but it was kind of spur of the moment. Plus, there were plenty of people around had anything happened. I more or less know when to stop before I break something or get stuck. Thanks for the advice, hopefully I'll have some recovery gear soon.

Thanks for the replies guys.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thats like the time I was out there and someone left an abandoned car on fire. I had to call the fire dept to put it out and they sent out a 6x6 International that crawled up the trail.

·
Registered
73 Posts
You all have about the same amount of snow we do here in San Diego! Kinda changes my idea of Utah in the winter....

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fiqured I'd post two more. I took these after mountain biking before heading to my sister's house for my nephew's birthday.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
56k warning

Some from today:

The being of the Hill

The hill from afar:

Video of hill descending: might make you a little sick (dashboard view)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts