TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1997 Tacoma Extended Cab v6 4x4, I also have a borla exhaust, the problem is the main pipe from the cat to the muffler was modified. I am being really anal about it, but I want it to be mint,perfect,exct. BUT I am not the original owner, so the warranty is void. But when I called borla, they "will not sell that part individually" but the dude was real cool and told me that if I were the original owner and I was in a car wreck or any other type of issues happened, they would gladly send me a new section for free.

Basically I am asking if anybody out there has a borla for their tacoma, and a reciept, if they would, well screw borla for me. I will make it worth your while, but the problem is I am unable to get the part I need, and it looks as if this is the only route I have.

Thanks to anybody that can help, or knows where I could buy only part of a borla exhaust...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have it together for now, but 43 bucks for stainless, I got aluminized for free, and hopefully get the rest of the pipe for 75...

crossing fingers, thanks thought. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah..

hey what is wwtd wwsd?

wwad is either wow what a dick or what would atkins do

·
Registered
73 Posts
Doc_Sausage said:
I have a 1997 Tacoma Extended Cab v6 4x4, I also have a borla exhaust, the problem is the main pipe from the cat to the muffler was modified. I am being really anal about it, but I want it to be mint,perfect,exct. BUT I am not the original owner, so the warranty is void. But when I called borla, they "will not sell that part individually" but the dude was real cool and told me that if I were the original owner and I was in a car wreck or any other type of issues happened, they would gladly send me a new section for free.

Basically I am asking if anybody out there has a borla for their tacoma, and a reciept, if they would, well screw borla for me. I will make it worth your while, but the problem is I am unable to get the part I need, and it looks as if this is the only route I have.

Thanks to anybody that can help, or knows where I could buy only part of a borla exhaust...
so a moderator deletes all the posts that oppose someone trying to defraud a company and still keeps the original post. i guess this means that the moderator who represents TTORA endorses solicting other members for this type of behavior? maybe i should just e-mail Borla and ask them to check this thread out and see what they think. i'm not sure whoever is responsible for this crap should be a moderator if they basically can't tell right from wrong. if you think this will die bcause you have the abilty to delete posts, think again.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lavaboy2 said:
so a moderator deletes all the posts that oppose someone trying to defraud a company and still keeps the original post. i guess this means that the moderator who represents TTORA endorses solicting other members for this type of behavior? maybe i should just e-mail Borla and ask them to check this thread out and see what they think. i'm not sure whoever is responsible for this crap should be a moderator if they basically can't tell right from wrong. if you think this will die bcause you have the abilty to delete posts, think again.
Do it, I have the techs name and ext number at home.

wow borla is gonna sue me for making a phone call and requesting the part, also tell them to hurry up, summit racing who is looking into the seperate part so I can order it said they are waiting on a reply from borla.

:)

damn I had some good posts, wish I had saved them.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Doc_Sausage said:
Do it, I have the techs name and ext number at home.

wow borla is gonna sue me for making a phone call and requesting the part, also tell them to hurry up, summit racing who is looking into the seperate part so I can order it said they are waiting on a reply from borla.

damn I had some good posts, wish I had saved them.
this is'nt about you anymore. you obviously have a warped sense of whats fair and whats not. symptom of a lost generation who know nothing about responsibility for their own actions and focus only on their immediate gratification of their needs at any expense. this is about whoever is supporting your request to "screw over borla" (your own words) at TTORA. so better to spend your time on your next scheme to defraud someone else than to defend your dubious intentions here. enjoy this thread while you can....it will be gone soon.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lavaboy2 said:
this is'nt about you anymore. you obviously have a warped sense of whats fair and whats not. symptom of a lost generation who know nothing about responsibility for their own actions and focus only on their immediate gratification of their needs at any expense. this is about whoever is supporting your request to "screw over borla" (your own words) at TTORA. so better to spend your time on your next scheme to defraud someone else than to defend your dubious intentions here. enjoy this thread while you can....it will be gone soon.
Oh, I must object. It is not that I need the attention, I have a knack for finding it.

However when somebody defends me or delete's posts that clearly violate the agreement we all had to click "agree" to join this forum, then they are only abiding to the regulation that are the framework of this forum and club.

Now as far as gratification, you too are seeking it, why else would you have stood on your soapbox this long unless to satisfy a need. I admit it, infact one of the posts said that I was only doing this for the fun of it.

But in your new point, I guess they saw the part that says "other options" and have decided that you will be the only one who is still standing there holding a candle.

if you want slap shot comments "better to spend your time on your next scheme to defraud someone else than to defend your dubious intentions here." then how about better to spend your time being quiet, because aparently nobody is very concerned with your comments, please hold while these last few rips are deleted....

ouch your soapbox is getting sleepy, very sleepy, when I snap my fingers you will....

STFU

later man, it was fun...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sorry guys, I split the thread and moved it to the OT folder for the hecklers but the non sense persists. Take it to PM, the thread is closed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.