TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i decided to leave on sunday, so anyone down for a ride sat to boston and/or eurika?

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
The Back Yard Bash is the 18th so I'm going to be trying to get my 4Runner together for that.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I will be on my way back form Charleston and yes the BYB is on sunday so no go for me...

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
bosco said:
I will be on my way back form Charleston and yes the BYB is on sunday so no go for me...
You going to bring back that FJ80?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
usmcracing said:
You going to bring back that FJ80?
You want to hook me up with $2400 of your bonus??? :p

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
There was an FJ80, I think a 94 for sale on FJOA for $2k. It had Elockers and ran fine. Cosmetically it wasn't so good, there was some realtively minor front end damage to it. I would have bought it if I had the money at the time.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
This looked be in good shape from the picture. I would have bought that one for $2k but then I'd have 4 vehicles to drag to Az.

I went over to FJOA and I couldn't find it and I went back to Jan.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
usmcracing said:
This looked be in good shape from the picture. I would have bought that one for $2k but then I'd have 4 vehicles to drag to Az.

I went over to FJOA and I couldn't find it and I went back to Jan.
It was for sale in like November. I really wanted to buy it, the axles alone are worth more than that, but i was gonna DD it. Just didn't have 2 grand at the time.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyone down?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts