TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe I stumbled onto this deal but I purchased a Uni-Mog today for an unbelieveable price. The thing is immaculate. All the original accessories are still with it, Jerry can, Tool kit, Shovel, axe, pic set, Canvas, Pop out windows, etc... All the instrument panel labels are in German! I'll have Pics tomorrow. Anybody have any experience with these? It's a 1963 404 S. Open for suggestions.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Dibs on your truck :clap: :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm Pissed. I try to resize these pics and they come out shitty! Anyone want to Host or Re-size them for me? They're pretty huge. Thanks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your profile has your E-Mail address turned off. I would PM pics to you but this board seems to be paranoid of pics bigger than a postage stamp. You can PM me your E-Mail if you don't want all of us "Newbies" to see it. Thanks.

·
Registered
155 Posts
So wait a minute.... that means that the repost police can't jump down anybody's throat right? right? PROVE ITS A REPOST!!! AHAHA

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
BK005 said:
I use to work on them about 5 years ago, a ranch I worked at had some for fence crews. Is it a Gas? Parts are pricey, and you need to find a good sticker gun and translate the switches. ehheheh
I think he should just learn German and keep the stickers for the coolness factor

·
Registered
153 Posts
Cool. get those pics updated here soon, so that we can all see them. I know a guy who has one of those for parts, but I'm sure you don't need anything....later

·
Registered
153 Posts
He bought ths thing from an airport auction a few years ago and never got around to doing anything with it. It was used as a snow plow/snow blower vechicle, and it's in pretty rough shape. I think he wanted to make an ultimate mud bog truck or something. The only problem is that he's in virginia, and you're in AZ, and the last time I checked, there were about 2500 miles apart from each other.....hehehe :cool:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah but i could use some little things that would fit into shoebox. If it's not too much, I'd like to know if he wants to sell ANYTHING off it? Hood Emblem, mirror, clearance rods, etc... If he wants to make some cash........

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
About this Discussion
51 Replies
24 Participants
goofballtech
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing