TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 99 4runner almost three weeks ago and have yet to take it off road. It is still stock everything so I cant do anything too extreme but Im itching to take it out. Does anyone know a good place to go mess around close to Boulder? I was thinking of going out for a half day or so this weekend.

Thanks
JI

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Left Hand Canyon OHV
Hwy 36 north of Boulder

I'm sure Molly and Troy can point you in the right direction.

Have fun!

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
We're in Longmont. Closest trails are Lefthand Canyon (easy to extreme) and Bunce School Rd (easy).

How built up is your rig? Sliders? Locker(s)?

We'll be hitting Bunce School Rd on Saturday to help a landowner fix a fence and then 'wheel a little bit.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Well, no sliders + no $$ for repairs = no Carnage Canyon trail! There are trail maps at the bottom, but where you enter you'll go up a ways and see a trail coming in from the left, turn up that way. If you get to the shooting area (you'll know it when you see it!) you've gone too far.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Might not want to wheel alone tho - come join us on Bunce School road - you'll have fun!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Troy, do you know who the owner is?

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
But the cop will be there to make things go smoothly - and it sounds like we have a bunch of folks going so it should only take us an hour at most - and then we can run the trail. Stock trucks do just fine! 9:45 at Bunce School Parking Lot. - Join us - a good showing of wheelers is always great!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts