TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

So I finally changed my residency over to Colorado and need to register my trucks here... the taco should be fine but the 4runner is on 35's and they say if the tires are over 34" they cant test it so I have to 'return it to stock' for the test. Is there anywhere else in boulder that will test it with larger tires? Or does someone have a set of wheels/tires that are smaller that I could borrow for a day?

·
7,735 Posts
yeah, you're going to need to borrow a set for the test. I have some 32's up here in Loveland (265/75/16's) you can borrow if you want.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are they on a set of wheels? That would be awesome. The truck is still at addicted so it wont be for a few weeks I think...

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Hey luke, you may be able to get away with hitting a place in Greeley. My buddy lives in Loveland and tested in Longmont. It's a different county. My neighbor said they did a tail pipe test on his 05 van. I'm going to do mine up there cause plates are due this month. With any luck It will work. If not I'm going on a Saturday and putting the fj wheels on.

I'm pissed cause I moved to weld because they didn't have emissions and now they put them in place.

·
7,735 Posts
are they on a set of wheels? That would be awesome. The truck is still at addicted so it wont be for a few weeks I think...
Yup... my AR teflon mojave's... 16x8 3.5" BS (I think, not 100% on the backspacing). Feel free to borrow them for a day or so, just don't scratch them :lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awesome, i appreciate it. Are you going to be at the meet tomorrow? I'll talk to you about them than.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts