TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
BRADFORD COUNTY, Fla. -- A Bradford County woman who got pulled over for speeding is now dealing with more legal trouble than just a ticket.
Investigators said Becky Tillman tried to work her way out a ticket by offering sex to the officer who pulled her over Tuesday in Hampton.
The officer who arrested Tillman said when he went to her house to arrest her, she thought he was taking him up on her offer.
Hampton Police Department Lt. Steven Donaldson said the traffic stop was the most bizarre he's ever made.
Donaldson said he tried to give the woman a $191 speeding ticket, and she pulled over but wouldn't stop running her mouth.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21679603/detail.html

lol stupid "EDIT"

·
Registered
963 Posts
Iggy, The article was well worth reading. Unfortunately your comment "lol stupid "EDIT"" is unacceptable, We have women on this forum that will take offensive to this, In this article it was her decision to offer her body out to an officer, but that doesn't mean we should make poor judgement on her. We all have our own judgements but, having rude comments about her isn't right.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Iggy, The article was well worth reading. Unfortunately your comment "lol stupid "EDIT"" is unacceptable, We have women on this forum that will take offensive to this, In this article it was her decision to offer her body out to an officer, but that doesn't mean we should make poor judgement on her. We all have our own judgements but, having rude comments about her isn't right.
I agree he should have chose a better word then the"C"word. Just my:2cents:

·
FL VP
962 Posts
I really don't want to play big brother over anyone in OT. Please remember that this is OT. OT can get raw at times and it will be watched but will not be MOD'ed over as much as the rest of the board but that does not mean that there is no limit to what can be said or posted here.
Just that it will be allowed to get a little more crazy in OT then on the other parts of our board. Yes that word should not be here or anywhere for that matter and as such was edited out. The story on the other hand was a funny read. :D

Please if anyone feels that something posted in any part of the board needs to be taken care of pm me and I will look and see what steps need to be taken but OT will have slack compared to the other sections.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts