TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete drum to drum equipped with the e-locker and 4:30 gears for $950.00 shipped (lower 48 states).

I have 29 of these available and once the last one has sold, that's it! So needless to say this offer is only good while supplies last.

They are complete axles and include the e-locker actuators. The only thing you would have to purchase extra will be your wiring and switch. The applications are from the 01-04 year models, but you could make them fit the older models as well. These will be ABS equipped axles but will not be a problem for non-ABS equipped trucks as the connector/sensor can be discarded.

At this time I am now taking Pre-Orders on these. They are about to be in transit to my location and should arrive within 2 weeks. As soon as the shipment arrives, any pre-orders I have will immediately be sent out at that time.

To place your order you need to call and speak directly to me as the guys at the front counter will know absolutely nothing about this deal. Just call the toll free number in my signature.

Thanks!

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I appreciate those of you who have placed orders on these so far!

I am kinda giving TTORA members first dibs on these. Here soon I will start advertising them on other Toyota forums to see if I can get rid of what I have left.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
How many do you have left Shannon?

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As of 6pm today I had 21 left. They're goin fast!

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What do I need to do to fit one in my '97...Or should I just keep what I have and install one(e-locker) in my stock diff.? Not sure it would be cost effective...
This is gonna be your best bet. This will be a direct bolt up on your rig. You can't install an e-locker third member in your housing if that is what you are asking. You won't find a better deal on a brand new selectable locker. Plus, since you are local I can knock some off that price that we figured in for the freight.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
CC...Hell I'll just go print out some $100.00's for ya...:D
If your printing out some $100's' I will pay shipping, handling and printing for 1000 of them? No reason to be stingy?

·
Registered
808 Posts
How in the world did you end up with 29 of these? Did someone hi-jack a truck head for the plant? That is an incredible deal.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How in the world did you end up with 29 of these? Did someone hi-jack a truck head for the plant? That is an incredible deal.
One of our suppliers aquired them from one of the factories and called us to see if we wanted them.

I've sold 3 more of these things today...they're selling like hotcakes!

·
Registered
213 Posts
geez what a deal but I don't think i can justify letting it collect dust until i need it!

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
geez what a deal but I don't think i can justify letting it collect dust until i need it!
I think the real question is, how can you justify not getting one at this price!!! :D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.