TTORA Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
brand new tires off a fj cruiser, dunlop grandtek at20, P265/70R17 only 100 miles from dealer to tire place, want $400 for all 4

·
Registered
718 Posts
those dont look like they only have 100 miles on them.:confused:

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
is that a lowered FJ? LOL

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
haha looks lowered to me... and those tires definitely dont look like theyve only seen a hundred miles. none of the nubbin things are even showing

·
Registered
718 Posts
do you have any better pics of the tires, becuase the picutre you posted doesnt really show that they are brand new tires.

·
Registered
718 Posts
im jsut saying man, with that picture the tires dont look new to me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
brand new tires off a fj cruiser, dunlop grandtek at20, P265/70R17 only 100 miles from dealer to tire place, want $400 for all 4
Just an FYI, I unloaded my stock FJ wheels with tires mounted (with 45 miles on them) for $1500 on craigslist. I guarantee you won't do that on TTORA but in the other world, people will go for it.:2cents:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
try taking pics with a real camera.those are no way NEW,maybe 75% but those have way more than 100miles on them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah youre right they got thousands of miles on them that is why they still have the red paint marks on them :rolleyes: maybe if you bought the tires I could afford a "real" camera, then I could take some real pics of my FJ;)

$375 anyone?they'll be gone soon I already got some interested "buyers" from the craigslist ad :D

·
Registered
718 Posts
i would say that those tires dont have too many miles over 100 miles on them. have you sold them on craigslist yet?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts