TTORA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am proud to say I am now a member of your family! Just brought home my 07' Tacoma Double Cab 4x2 with the sport package. Very stoked! I've been doing a ton of research over the past couple months and have learned a ton off this web site. Now that I have the Taco, I decided to sign up and become an active member.

I plan to get right to work and add DR coil overs, Camburg UCA, Deavers in the rear with possibly the DR reservoirs. Demello off road has their stage 3 package with all these items, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them . . . ?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I plan to get right to work and add DR coil overs, Camburg UCA, Deavers in the rear with possibly the DR reservoirs. Demello off road has their stage 3 package with all these items, just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them . . . ?
Great set up, tons of people on here have that set up and love it, haven't heard one negitive aspect of it. Gotta buddy with the same set up, rides great.

Welcome to the family.

·
Registered
718 Posts
cant go wrong with donahoe, i have had mine for about a year now, and still dont regret forking over the cash. you will love the set up.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Great setup have no regret spending the money on the hoes. If your not gonna put it on yourself get the package from demello and have them install it they do great work and there fast mine was done in like 4 hours.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Like my hoes, running Dakar's in the rear.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks gents for the welcome, can't wait to get the gear!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you RDAWG! No tax or shipping, sweet!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
your pretty much

The man

1 - 10 of 10 Posts