TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Sounds good Joe, hopefully you can make it.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks Mark.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I think I will make the 8 hr trip up for this. When will the wheeling begin and end? Is anyone going out Friday. Such a long trip I would like to wheel as much as my truck can take.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Since it is the same weekend as EC4RJ, I would imagine there will be guys wheeling Friday, Saturday, and Sunday :)

·
PA VP
987 Posts
Looks like I'll be coming as long as I get my junk fixed and inspected by then:)

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm shooting for this one since I won't be making takeover. I'm thinking get there Friday AM, wheel Friday, camp Friday night and wheel Saturday head home afterwards. Now if I call out of work sick Sunday I could stay longer! Not looking to run crazy stuff just the usual.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Looks like Damian and I will be up Thursday evening. We will wheel all weekend and head back to NC Monday.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Ill be there as long as the truck stays running from now till then.
I'll be missing takeover and never made it to a 4Runner Jambo so.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Nice Avy, keep your runner running and make this one! Looks like myself and Paul in his truck will be there. I'm thinking drive up and camp Friday night wheel Saturday and bust home. Ordering a Cobra 75 you guys have any suggestions for an antenna? I know nothing about CBs. (nevermind i found firestiks website has good FAQs and info!)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I got someone to cover my day for that day, and I just got done talking to my neighbor about borrowing his truck and trailer.

I will be getting up to Rausch Friday Night and wheeling Saturday and Sunday if I don't break Saturday.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Got the CB hooked up, transfer case skid from the old taco mounted, coil overs cranked and wheel wells massaged some more. Just waiting on some parts from Sonoran Steel and should be good to go. Your were right Avy about my current set up. Shocks were limiting down travel and needed new bump stops to account for the higher arched leaf pack.

·
PA VP
987 Posts
i am trying my best to make it to this.. finances are a bit tight here right now but after a run to the scrap yard i should be good:D

If i come i will have my youngest boy with me on saturday and will be camping saturday night.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Well I am not so sure I will be making it anymore, my neighbor forgot about a trip he is taking so I am out a tow rig, If I can find a tow rig I will still be up, if not I am not chancing it.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
12 Participants
Angus1
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing