TTORA Forum banner

Bring your kids to Rausch

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Killfoot 
#1 ·
Damian and I had a blast at this event. Some good old father son time. I even let the kid drive a bit. The old yota made it through the all three days with just a small fire and a little steering leak. I didn't take as many pic's as I usually do but I got some of the kids.

#2 ·
Great wheeling with you again Chris, looked like Damian had fun too. I know Addy had a blast and will be coming to Takeover with me.

#5 ·
Thank you for guiding us. We had a great day with you guys, very fun trail selection. As a new father very inspirational, you have some good kids. Can't wait until my son is old enough to join in the fun. It was nice hitting the trail with some of the sickest Yotas (and zuki) around too. Too bad I flaked it with a camera. The property on the other side is pretty sick. We checked out F trail and cruised a sweet blue loop. Paul caved in his tupperware and I vaporized a bumper pad off the ARB back there. Other than Paul's modified exhaust no other damage, punched it home with the cruise control on 70. See you guys next time!
Joe

#8 ·
Aiden and I had a great time on saturday also.. and sunday was a blast for me making crawl daddy without winching, bending, denting or braking anything was awesome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.